If you have MOS login credentials and managing Exadata database machines, below is the list of few MOS Doc which is worth reading:
- 888828.1, "Exadata Database Machine and Exadata Storage Server Supported Versions"
- 1070954.1, "Oracle Exadata Database Machine Exachk or HealthCheck"
- 1353073.2, "Exadata Diagnostic Collection Guide"
- 1500257.1, " Exadata Write-Back Flash Cache - FAQ"
- 1553103.1, "dbnodeupdate.sh and dbserver.patch.zip: Updating Exadata Database Server Software using the DBNodeUpdate Utility and patchmgr"
- 1589868.1, "Procedure to check for corrupted root file system on Exadata Storage Servers and Linux database servers"