9.08.2011

Technologist of the year, DBA (2011) accolade

Hello everyone,

I totally agree that I was a bit off-colored at my blog of late which is largely due to various factors, like, I was busy attending training, writing exams (mostly ITIL) and kept myself super cool during the entire holy month of Ramadan.Now, I am back on track, expect a lot of buzz and noise from me.

Well, I have got a piece of good news to share with you all on my blog. I am honored with the 'Technologist of the year, DBA' award from the Oracle Magazine Editors choice award (2011) unit members considering all my previous contributions to the Oracle community and my achievements in the Oracle technology, .

Indeed it is a huge honor and pleasure to receive such topmost accolade for my work and I genuinely felt that Oracle has sincerely acknowledge my achievements by giving the most prestigious award. I am thankful to the almighty, my parents and all my folks who kept encouraging me all the way through of my life.

Hopefully I will make it to the upcoming Oracle Open World conference, and what more excites me is  the thought of seeing/meeting with many other fellow Oracle experts/gurus in-person. I can't hide my excitement and emotion on this special moment.

Look forward seeing you in SF.

Best Regards,

Jaffer

19 comments:

zaheer said...

Asak brother,

Really indeed its a real great achievement. May ALLAH give u all success for all ur future endeavors.

Rafi said...

congrats very much...great achivement..

Best regards,

Rafi.

Vishwanath Sharma said...

Hardwork always pays..

Congrats jaffer.

Mohammed Taj said...

Congrates...

Very happy when seen this kind of achievement...

Thanks
Taj.

Anonymous said...

Assalmualikum

really great jaffar bhai...
may ALLAH be peace upon you....

Regards
Toufic

Ahmad Shaik said...

Assalam Alikum,
Khariyath

Masha Allah..

Congrats for great Achivement..


Regards,
Ahmad Shaik

halimdba said...

Congratulation......

Great news , really you are great, great,great.....

Carry on. May Almighty help you.

Thanks&regards
Muhammad Abdul Halim

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jaffar, you really deserve it!
Mashallah!

The Human Fly said...

Thanks everyone for all your wishes and encouragement.

Jaffer

Anonymous said...

Congrats !!

Ittichai Chammavanijakul said...

Congrats! Well deserved.

Ittichai

imran khan said...

Congrats Jaffar . A great job done. Felt happy that you achieved such a great honour . It will help us to get motivation from experts like you.. May allah give you both deen and duniya knowledge. Aameen.

Selvakumar Nagulan said...

Congratulations Jaffer!!
I wish your great work continous to shower lights to beginners like me..

Gaurav said...

Congrats.......Sir...

Zekeriya Besiroglu said...

congratulations Jaffar.

best regards
Zekeriya Besiroglu

THE_RED_SWASTIK said...

JUST MILESTONES AND MILESTONES ...............
CONGRATS SIR,,,,

rafiuddin said...

Masha Allah.... great achievement...

Regards
Mohammad Rafiuddin

shazzy said...

congrats's brother
Really I m very Happy to see this .
may AllAH give u a lot of success
in your life..sir may i ask
can u join me in linked in
my id is sha2010hameed@gmail.com


thanx and regard's
shahazad ahmad

Flávio Soares said...

Congrates mr Jaffar ...
You are the guy