6.02.2008

Happy Birthday To ME! I am 34 years old now!

I was just wondering how days, months and a year past my life . It looks like I recently blogged about my previous birthday and now I am blogging about my another birthday.

I am not one of those good people who do set some goals every year to achieve. I am bit lazy doing so. However, this time I do set couple of goals, like, achieving the OCM status and a very careful planning about financial savings(which I never think seriously before).

It was really a very fruitful last year where I did achieve something good in my life, like, given my ever first international Oracle seminars in Sweden & Denmark, spending more time working on RAC environments and brought a good house.

Unlike last year, no French Corner Cacke this time. No plans of celebration. Its like a normal day for me.

Thanks for passing by my blog.

Happy reading,

Jaffar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jaffar...
I must get OCP too :) then who knows OCM :)

Joao
http://beyondoracle.wordpress.com

My Thoughts said...

Congratulations for all achievements and all the best for your future endeavors! Hope you achieve OCM. I'm also aiming at it.

Cheers!
Siba
http://dbathoughts.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congratulations Jaffar...

need some tips to get clear OCP 10g upgradation exam

Vinod V said...

Many more happy returns of the day!!!
And all the best for your OCM...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jaffar.

Yaping
http://yaping123.wordpress.com