7.10.2007

1Z0-047 Oracle Database SQL Expert

Well, after learning about this beta exam from Laurent, I couldn't stop myself registering this exam. I am going to take this exam on 25th of this month. I knew, its too far, but, due to the time constraints and busy schedule, I had to register the exam on the specified date.

http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=41&p_org_id=1001&lang=US&p_exam_id=1Z0_047

I am not so found of this expert certification word, as I don't believe in simply reading books, attending the exam (selecting right answer from the list of answers) and passing the expert exam.

It would have brought more interest and value to the certification if Oracle consider EXPERT exams as practical ones where cnadidate can show his/her reall skills rather than the temporary knowledge got from some testing questions or etc for the sake of passing the exam.

Jaffar

No comments: