7.25.2007

Oracle Database Sql Expert beta exam

This morning I have attended the 1Z0-047 Database Sql Expert beta exam and expecting around 80% of it. The exam has 139 question with 3hrs of time. However, I have completed the exam just before the give time, i.e. within 2hr 45 minutes.

This was my first beta exam and I have felt that the duration of the exam is too long with plenty of . There were couple of questions with absolutely wrong choices(answers) and few of the questions were redundant.

But, the exam prepration has refreshed my sql basics once again and also helped me to learn new SQL aggregated function like, GROUPING, GROUPING_SETS, ROLLUP,CUBE, and other few new feature of SQL (WITH CLAUSE, Multitable Inserts, MERGE).

Well, I have to wait 2 or more months in order to receive the score sheet and ofcourse the result whether I am through or not.

In my opinion, this exam is more suitable for the Developer who are in touch with writing queries and upto date of sql funtion. Definately, a piece of cake for them with NO REALL CHALLENGES.

Happy reading,

Jaffar

13 comments:

Laurent Schneider said...

well, I wrote that 3 hours is plenty of time, because for the RAC Expert beta exam, there were 181 questions! That was really too much!

I hope you found the time to write some comments...

Some questions about GROUPING were quite ambiguous, did not you find that too?

The Human Fly said...

Its been quite long time that I have completed involved in writing queries and looking at the sytanx in the exam was taking some time.

Ya, I do find the GROUPING questions were redudant also the multitable insert as well.

simbhu said...

Well,jaffar good to know that you have done your Beta Exam....am also interested to take that SQL Database Expert Exam :-),Can i know which book you have followed for that Exam,If you have the Soft Copy Please Send me to simbhu@gmail.com

Thanx in Advance,
Simbhu.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm from uruguay and my english is a disaster, so sorry. I would like to sit to 1Z0-047 Oracle Database SQL Expert, and I need to know the name of some appropiate book to pass the exam, can you tell me one? thanks.
Quiero dar el examén 1Z0-047 Oracle Database SQL Expert y no se el nombre de un libro, alguien puede decirme alguno, muchas gracias

Unknown said...

Hi, this is kapil from India.
I am willing to write 1z0-047 sql expert exam.
Could you pls help in preparations also could you share th materials,books,links resources.
Thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

Hi! I would like to take SQL expert exam, please can you send me test for preparation on email: masha2702@yahoo.com.

Artan Telkiu said...

Hi All,

I am plannnig to take izo-047 this week, can you kindlu share the beta exam for me at atelkiu@yahoo.com.
Thanks to every one

Artan Telkiu said...

Hi all,

I am preparing to take izo-047 this week, can anyone send me the test preparation at atelkiu@google.com.
Thanks to every one

Hetem said...

Hello , please send the sql expert exam to my email (usaorkhan@mail.ru), too.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I would like to take SQL expert exam, please can you send me test for preparation on email: usaorkhan@mail.ru

Anonymous said...

Hi all i am planning to attend IZ0-047 exam in next week please send me relevant document on my mail id
patil_prasad2005@yahoo.co.in

Mandy said...

Hi, this is Maninder. Congrates for clearing the exam.
I am willing to write 1z0-047 sql expert exam.
Could you pls help in preparations also could you share the materials,books,links resources.

email id:- maninder.narang2@gmail.com
Thanks in advance

Regards
Maninder Narang

Anonymous said...

I am interested in taking 1z0-047 and would love to have any reccomendations for books resources etc... My name is Steven my email is: stevenlancas@gmail.com