The course index is as follows:
Backup & Recovery Concepts
- What is backup and why backups are important?
- What is recovery?
- Logical Backups (Export/Import and Data Pumps)
- Cold Backups Hot Backups (Consistent & Inconsistent Backups)
Recovery Manager (RMAN) Architecture & Concepts
- RMAN Introduction and Architecture
- Performing Backups using RMAN Recovery Catalog Maintenance
Different levels of Backups
- Mechanism of Incremental Backups
- Block Change Tracking Concepts
Flash Recovery Area (FRA)
- Introduction FRA Concepts and Benefits
- Recovering from different scenarios Instance/Crash Recovery
- Media Recovery
- Complete Recovery
- Incomplete Recovery
Block Recovery RMAN Advanced Topics
- Automatic Point-in-Time Recovery (TSPITR)
- Cloning Database
- Creating Standby Database/Rolling Upgrade
- Transportable Tablespaces from RMAN Backups Cross- Platform
- Transportable Tablespaces Cross Platform Database
Anyone wants to register for Denmark seminar, use the following url to register for the seminar.
Since this is my ever first international seminar, I am bit nervous and at the same time excited about the opportunity.