Despite many OCI offerings, still we sometimes might need third-party tools or solutions to achieve some of the goals to move or manage the cloud platforms. So, I gonna walk through some of the third-party tools/solutions that are certified and supported OCI operations.
- According to Commvault, over 80% of companies are using the multi-cloud today. Commvault Cloud Backup solution provides support backup and recovery for over 40% clouds. This can ease backup and recovery operations between clouds.
- Vertitas's Netbackup 7.7.x supports backup and recovery operations on Oracle Cloud as well as supports multi-cloud data protection solutions. With NetBackup multi-cloud data protection, you can achieve seamless deduplication between data centers and multi-clouds.
- Using Cyberduck version 6.4.0 or higher, you can connect to OCI object storage
- With dbm cloud systems, you can easy move data and VMs from Classic to OCI, migrate & replicate data from on-premise to OCI and move data stored from any cloud vendor into OCI.
- VictorOps with OCI integration can greatly assist in cloud infrastructure and application monitoring, as well as real-time incident response will improve significantly.
- ZeroDown software provides HA option for Oracle cloud infrastructure.
- Coriolis is the simplest way to migrate your windows or Linux VMs alongside their underlying storage and networking configuration across cloud platforms.
There are many other third-party useful solutions available in the market. This is a just tiny list of useful third-party solutions on OCI.